I am a 15 year old male and I just have a few questions.
What does it mean when you get to the actual stage of cumming? When I masturbate I keep tugging the little devil until I feel like I am about to erupt. After this happen is it meant to feel like you can't possibly go anymore? Like my penis doesn't hurt after masturbating, but it just feels like I sort of don't have the strength to go anymore, and that my penis is tired... :-P

Is that when I am meant to cum?
Occasionally some clear white liquid comes out, but in the pornography that I watch and use to stimulate, when the guy cums it is usually pure white and sort of shoots out. When it happens to me it sort of just pours out, like there is no energy behind it. Is that cum?

hey man... well it could be. if it is whitish then yea it is semen if it is clear and comes out when ou are excited but not when you feel the errupting feeling. the erupting feeling is an orgasm and if you dont have any liquid come out but stiget that feeling then it just means that you cant produce semen. there is a clear sticky liquid that comes out sometimes when you are excited or start masturbating is a lubricant called pre-ejaculatory fluid. (pre-cum). how long ago did you start puberty? it is normal for semen to be runny thick yellowish or white. there are lots of variations of "normal" semen . it is also ok for semen to run out like yours or shoot really far. it just depends. as you mature then you will probably incerease the ammount of semen you ejaculate as well as make it shoot more.

hope this helps let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. you can also private message me if there is anything you want to discuss more privatley.
good luck

Yea, the stuff that sort of pours out when I erupt is just clear and kind of sticky I guess. BTW, I have had pubic hair for about 2 years now, but I only got armpit hair like a year ago... so when did puberty start? Cause I have no idea... :-P

puberty started for you about 2-2.5 years ago. as i said earler you will continue to develope and so you should eventually ejaculate more. it the stuff that comes out when you erupt totaly clear or is it milky?

also is there any sticky, crysal clear, liquid that seeps out before you ejaculate. or if you ever watch porn or get excited someother way does that clear sticky liquid seep out (not the stuff when you erupt)

does this make any sense. its kind of hard to explain?

You'll know for sure when you have an orgasm, because once you push through that feeling of "can't go on any more" your penis will start a sort of series of convulsions. Like a multiple sneeze. There will be a contraction every 5/8 of a second (or once a second, to round it up for simplicity) and usually, with the contractions, the semen will spurt out like in the video. It looks like a whitish or off-white sticky, slimy puddle (or series of stripes) totalling about 1-2 teaspoons of fluid. Maybe a bit more, if you haven't done it for a while.

Pre-cum is clear, slightly sticky, has no smell (semen can smell a bit bleachy) and is usually less than a teaspoon full. Unless you're a big pre-cummer, it's usually only a few drops, and it dribbles or oozes out.

I think the trick is to keep on rubbing even when you feel you can't go on. Aim it somewhere safe. Have a couple of tissues ready. Enjoy.
(BTW, it feels great.)

yeah...when i masturbate i go to when i think is what ejaculating is...although i cant go on further and sometimes my penis "deflates". also if i do try to go on, it hurts a lil because i think its because its sensitive...so does that mean i did ejaculate?

cum is usually white, with a yellow/greenish tinge, and thick in consistency/ w/ wonderful contractions...sounds like youre getting there, but not QUITE there

think of something really hot

Cheryl cole normally does the trick for me... But you may need the help of Miley Cyrus

It makes the top of ur butt tight and your penis get a weird feelin like u cat explain btw I can't make cum I get seminal fluid only

i have pre-cummed a few times and i was wondering when will i start to cum?

I've been masturbating for a couple of years, and I'm 14 now, when I release the cum is in a liquid like state but a few moments later it becomes really thick, kinda like a slime, it's starting to scare me a little should I be afraid or is it normal?

What does it feel like when sperm comes out

The best way to find out is to masturbate. Try it, you'll like it.

I am 13 and when i watch porn i make like a watery liquad that you could mistake for water. every time i masterbate it gets thicker. i hope this helped you guys.