I am 14 years old and am masturbating. Sometimes when playing with myself, i can see sperm in tip of penis, yet i do not ejaculate. THis has been happenning for a while. Appreciate any help

dude that happened to me also, i had some stuff that looked like water, then after a few years i got cum, but i think you should stop jacking off for a while (2 weeks) and then do it again, more white stuff will cum out trust me

Guest wrote:

243546 wrote:

what happins if you masturbat like every other day will it make your penis smaller and do you ever run out of cum

Well, looks to me like that is precum, that happens when you haven't bust.

Well you'll produce pre-cum even after you've hit puberty it's like natures lubricant and sometimes if you jack off a lot (in my experience like more than 3 times in a a day) you will produce less sperm and i suppose in a way if you go at it too many times in quick succession you will run out but only till you've had a chance to stock pile . once you've had sperm swimming around in your balls for too long they degrade and get recycled back into making more sperm this is usually after 3-4 days and so give it a break for 3-4 days and you'll be at your maximum load . Of course eating certain foods and supplements are said to help produce more sperm so you could try that .

123456 wrote:

what happens if you masturbate like every other day? will it make your penis smaller and do you ever run out of cum?

No, it will not have any long term physical effects. Sperm is produced every day throughout a mature man's life. You will never "run out of cum", however, it is possible to deplete the current store of sperm and semen, but it will be replaced within two weeks.

Don't worry.

Thats like me!

I masturbate atleast twice a day and all that happens is a sort of sticky water comes out and it has a slight white in it... but it doesnt ejaculate out it just runs out

My Advice is dont jack off for two weeks give it time

That also happened to me because I just started and it has a bit on the tip a little bit but if u touch it it won't go on your hand and im only 13....

Well i mastubate but i dont want to enjeculate because it feel really wierd its happened to me once already i just want to masturbate with producing semen even though it probably isnt possible

That happened to me until this one day i hung out with this girl and she kept on touching my penis than it just came out in my bathroom, i just took off my pants and it just happened enough to fill up 10 belly buttons

Does the source of cum get depleated when you have natural erections? Or only when you jack off?

Don't worry, and don't listen to those posts up there. YOUR PENIS WILL NOT GET SMALLER IF YOU MASTURBATE!!! Nor will it turn black and fall off or hair will grow in your mouth. Those were all myths created to stop you from masturbating. If that were actually true, then your dad might have no penis, just a black spot where it fell off.

ya same thats precum just keep goin and youl have an orgy

I didn't jack in a few days and I got a huge ejac. And I'm only 14.