I just want to know how do a girl knows that she has cummed?

well... "cumming" usually happens when a person orgasms. if your not aware of what that is, its the release of muscle tension that happens after sexual arrousal. orgasm is as complicated to explain as a sneeze lol but you know when youve had one. men will ejaculate semen from their penis but for women its a little less visible and noticible. during stimulation and foreplay a women will discharge a lubrication that will prepare her body for sex. now when she "cums" she can either not have any type of ejaculation, or she can (what is most commonly known as) squirt. squirting is when a small amount of clear liquid comes out of her urethra but its not urine (much like when a man ejaculates from his penis its not pee, its semen). some signs of when a women is orgasming is

-flushed skin (reddish color)
-short breath
-muscle tension
-muscle spasms in her uterus, vagina, and anus

and thats what i know about the female orgasm lol

You feel a release and great pleasure

As men come out with semen , is the same thing to girls except that is more liquid . You might feel it like pee , just like guys with semen but is just a clear liquid that is very pleasuring

How do a girl know wen she cum

Cumming is white stuff coming out of your vagina. Having an orgasm is intense pleasure. It can happen at the same time or you can either just cum or just orgasm

Helped me, thanks !

This was really helpful thankyou for helping me cum, best of luck in the future, sincerely a girl that's trying to cum :)

How do I cum...cause I don't know how to cum

Go buy a vibrator

I’m so confused at this point people may call me stupid or something but before you actually have sex you get wet yeah? Then during sex do you cum or what? Or like how do you tell you’re goning to cum?