hi
had sex with my girl after 4 days of her cycle ended.well,fear a chance that some of my cum went inside(a 0.5% chance) and that too i'm not sure...jus curious wherther she was in her safe time period and till nw there ve been no symptoms whatsoevr.its been 3 days since the incident hpnd.hw do i determine my course of action?plz hlp

THE ONLY way to determine a safe period is by using MONITORS and testing for the safe period.

MORNING AFTER PILL, or EMERGENCY birth control, can be taken up to 5 DAYS AFTER SEX....

If you want to lessen her risk of pregnancy, you should mention this. IN CASE you are teens, NO PARENTAL CONSENT IS NEEDED from Planned parenthood!

THE TIMEFRAME AFTER a womans period/bleeding SHE IS FERTILE.

Hi marc, 

The one thing you can do is to wait for the time she can take the pregnancy test, which is two weeks after the unprotected sex. Before that, I’m not sure that much else can be done, because morning after pills are not as effective after this much time after sex.

Your girlfriend is most fertile just about in the middle between her two periods, for about three to five days. But, this very much depends on how regular her periods are. If they’re not than there is almost no way of knowing when she is ovulating. Even in cases when periods are regular, ovulation sometimes isn’t. So, protection still saves you both from all this worry.