Ok ...pregnancy ... I'm 14 and I had sex with my boyfriend. we've been together 2 years and felt we were ready. He used the pulling out method but before he did there was cum. We don't know if this was mine or his. He said he didn't feel himself cum but I didn't feel anything either until I spotted it dropping out of me ...help !! Late on my period but could be due to my glandular fever but paranoid and can not tell my parents ! Had no obvious symptoms X no comments on my age. I know I was stupid and it won't happen again X 

Hi there

Here is info about fertile days -

The fertile window

We’re talking about the days in a woman’s menstrual cycle when pregnancy is possible. Pregnancy is technically only possible during the five days before ovulation through to the day of ovulation.

These six days are the ‘fertile window’ in a woman’s cycle, and reflect the lifespan of sperm (5 days) and the lifespan of the ovum (24 hours).

If a woman has sex six or more days before she ovulates, the chance she will get pregnant is virtually zero. If she has sex five days before she ovulates, her probability of pregnancy is about 10%.

The probability of pregnancy rises steadily until the two days before and including the day of ovulation.

At the end of the ‘fertile window’, the probability of pregnancy declines rapidly and by 12-24 hours after she ovulates, a woman is no longer able to get pregnant during that cycle.

For those women who are not aware of their ‘fertile window’ or when they ovulate, sexual intercourse is recommended every 2 to 3 days to help optimise their chance of conceiving.

What is ovulation?

Ovulation is when a mature egg is released from the ovary, moves down the fallopian tube, and is available in the fallopian tube to be fertilised.

Tracking your ovulation

• Work out the length of your average menstrual cycle. Day one is the first day of the menstrual period and the last day is the day before the next period begins.
  • Ovulation happens about two weeks before the next expected period. So if your average menstrual cycle is 28 days, you ovulate around day 14.

Remember the ‘fertile window’ is the six days leading up to and including ovulation.

The three days leading up to and including ovulation are the most fertile. Depending on your cycle length the most fertile days in the cycle varies:

• If you have 28 days between periods ovulation typically happens on day 14, and the most fertile days are days 12, 13, and 14.
  • If you have longer cycles, say 35 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 21 and the most fertile days are days 19, 20, and 21.
  • If you have shorter cycles, say 21 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 7 and the most fertile days are days 5, 6, and 7.

So, if you had unprotected sex during your fertile days, chances of pregnancy are quite high. The best way to find out is wait for your scheduled period days. If you witness implantation bleeding - this will usually be one week to 10 days before your scheduled dates and very little bleeding - wait for another week to pass after scheduled period dates and then get a clinical pregnancy test done. Of course, if you do not wish to have a baby, the doctor will inform you your options on getting an abortion - that is medical termination of pregnancy.

In any case, you are a minor. So, in all cases you will need parental consent. So, take courage and inform your parents. Good luck