Me and my gf is having sex from last o4 months and i was always care for pull out before i release. But 02 times mistakenly i release inside her. On the month of early January we had sex and i released inside her but immediately i gave her I-PILL then after few days she got her periods on her date on 23rd January. After that we hadn't sex then suddenly on 13th FEBRUARY she suddenly got her periods quite early from her last date. Then on very next 3rd day on 15th FEBRUARY we had sex and mistakenly i released inside her which was really very big mistake but i immediately gave her I-PILL. But sir very strangely she got her periods on 26th FEBRUARY which is really giving us a tension. Having Periods Twice in a month is any risk for getting pregnant after taking I-PILL. Is she having a chance for Pregnant. Please help me out

Yours Only

Rahul

The I-Pill works in three ways...

1. It will stop her from producing an egg

2. If an egg has already been produced then it will keep it from getting fertilized

3. If an egg has been released and fertilized it will keep it from attaching to the uterus wall

All emergency contraceptive pills are not 100% in preventing pregnancy and most are around 80% in the best of conditions and the more you use it the precentage of pregnancy possiblity goes up. If the egg is already fertilized and attached to the uterus it will not abort the pregnancy. Now to be completely honest. If your going to be having sex you need to be responible enough to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The emergency contraceptive pill should not be used as a from of regular birth control every time you have sex. It is very dangerous to take the emergency contraceptive pill very often. You need to start using condoms and she needs to get on birth control if your going to have sex. Pulling out is not a form of birth control and you can get pregnant very easily even if your pulling out. You will continuous make pre-cum that contains sperm during sex. If your not willing to use condoms and she wont get on birth control you do not need to be having sex.

Dear Heather

Thanks for your response...

As you said I-PILL is not 100% preventing and it is just 80% in preventing pregnancy. So there is a chances of her getting Pregnant or what???? Can u also advice me why she is having Periods Twice in a month....
??? Is this the side effect of the I-PILL or its a early symptoms of Pregnancy.....If a girl is Pregnant then unwanted periods is a symptoms of Pregnant Girls.....??? Plz advice

Yes there is a chance of her being pregnant if the egg was already implanted before the I-Pill could prevent it. The I-pill and other morning after pills will not cause an abortion. Bleeding is a side effect from taking an emergency contraceptive pill. It can cause her to shed the uterus wall before her next period in trying to prevent pregnancy which will look like two or more periods in one month. The pill has tons of hormones in it which will cause her body to act differently like multiple periods, tender breast, vomiting, etc.

She has take the I-PILL just after 04 hours of having sex. So in this short periods is there is a chance that egg has Implanted......???

Are you not listening to what Heather said? While taking the EC pill early will give a better chance of preventing pregnancy, remember she said there is an 80% chance of preventing pregnancy. That is a 20% chance of getting pregnant. Even if that goes up to 90% for taking it early, that would mean a 10% chance of pregnancy. Taking the EC pill once can disturb her cycle, and the next periods can come earlier or later than usual. You have used EC twice. These are not fruit drops! Pregnancy follows ovulation and fertilisation, and not specifically related to periods. Some women have periods right through pregnancy. However, there is a chance she might not get pregnant.

I'm also facing the same problem, but the thing is we involved in sex just after 4 days of her periods completed.. Is there any chance to get pregnant???

The same problem as what? Periods twice a month?
4 days after periods completed could be a fertile time depending on the length of your cycle and how many days your period lasted.

Ya having periods 2 in a month..after having an ipill on the same day after 4 hours we involved in unprotected sex after she got her period after 4 days..is there any chance to get pregnant???

You still haven't given cycle length (typically 28 days) or period length (5-6 days).
1. What were the dates her last 3 periods started?
2. What dates have you had sex in the last 30 days?
3. What date did you take the i-pill?

26-2-2015(4days)/31-3-2015(4days)/12-4-2015(4days) Participated in sex on 7-4-2014 and on the same day I given ipill..

7th April was not likely a fertile day. Period starting 12th April was the result of taking the ipill, and there is very little chance she could be pregnant. The next period or two may well be later or earlier than expected, but timing is still from LMP.

And her bleeding was normal @ last time she had periods.. No spottings was there

All seems to be OK.

Hi I am 34 and my period has been regular for years then all of a sudden I had my period twice last month then I got it once this month and now I have had very lite brown discharge for two days. I do not take the I pill or any of that and I am sequel active with my fiance. Can this be a sign of pregnancy?