Okay.. So, I went to a party.. got drunk, had sex with a kid that i knew for 2 weeks.. bad, i know.
I was SOO drunk that i didnt even remember i had sex with him the next morning until he told me.

I got put on iron pills a few weeks after i had sex with him becuase i was extremlly tired so i got put iron pills.

I got my period the 7th of november, and had sex on the 12th of november. So i had sex the day after my period was over.

I've taken 2 tests from teh dollar tree.. and they've came up negative but i have ALL THE SIGNGS of being pregnant.
could i be?

Are pregnancy tests from the dollar tree inaccurate?
Could the iron pills be causing a inaccurate pregancy test?

Is it easy to get pregnant if you have sex the day after your period is over?

No, iron pills don't affect pregnancy tests.

It's not easy to get pregnant, but since you're young, your period could be irregular. That means you can ovulate earlier or later than you should, so any sperm that survived inside of you (can be up to a week) can get you pregnant if you ovulate early.

IF you are pregnant, the hormone would have been detected by pregnancy tests by now.

As well, you should know, when a womans body is exposed to semen, even if she doesn't get pregnant, her body reacts and changes a little bit. This includes weird periods.

I have had regular 27 day cycles and one day my boyfriend and I did some oral sex and he fingered me but there is basically no way for him to have cum on his fingers. We did have protected sex with a condom and spermicide on a non fertile day. I’m now five days late for my period but I’m not feeling pregnant and my at home pregnancy test was negative. Do you have anything thoughts?

You might be

Had the same experience but had nauseas and dizziness . Doctor said theirs is chance to be still after having bleeding .