i have sex with my girlfriend but it takes nearly 1 hr to ejaculate so my gf get angry & neglect intercourse. Give suggestion to make sperm come out fast. My age is 32 years

There are a few things you can try. For example, experiment with different positions to see if one makes you ejaculate more quickly. Or ask your girl friend to give you oral sex or masturbate you for a while before entering her.  You can also spend a half hour or so masturbating yourself in advance, so that you are closer to climax when you begin intercourse. Also, try using a superior penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that contains acetyl L carnitine. Sometimes penises get desensitized due to a gradual, unnoticed build-up of scar tissue; this ingredient is neuroprotective and can help with penis sensitivity.  Good luck!