Hi  It usually takes oral sex or me having an orgasm for my husband to get really hard. Then we start to have inter course and if he soften ups i almost have to hold him and  stroke him to keep him hard enough to ejaculate. Does this make since to anyone else?  And he can almost never climax in a missionary position.  Are these the kind of symptoms Rx can help with?

Talking to a doctor is probably the best course, but I wonder if it is possible that your husband’s penis has suffered some peripheral nerve damage which has decreased its sensitivity? If so, you might try using a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that includes acetyl L carnitine. This ingredient is neuroprotective and can help restore penis sensitivity – and as a bonus, it’s good for an itchy penis as well.

the doctor BS is almost always bad advice in a case like this...

Let's call it what it is... he has np staying hard if you stroke it. What does that tell you? Come on... common sense...

Tell him to...

1) LAY OFF masturbation
2) LAY OFF porn

He'll say "i never do!"

Tell him "yeah yeah... just do it"

I *guarantee* if he listens that will fix what is "broken". His penis, T count, blah blah are fine. If he can *get hard through manual stimulation* then it is either psychological or he has trained himself to only respond to masturbation.