Hi everyone I really need someone's advice to what is going on with my damn body, for about 2-3 weeks now I've been having errection problems I barely masturbate maybe once twice every 3 days, and when I do I barely get hard....when I'm with my girlfriend I get hard for about 5 min during four play and when I'm about to go in I get soft...and cannot get back up....it's been killing me...because I love this girl and she tells me not to worry...but as a male...this isn't easy.

It could be for either physical or psychological/emotional reasons. If the reason is psychological/emotional, you may have some "trigger" that is affecting you here: there could be dozens of things at play here. Sometimes these can be treated quickly, sometimes they take a while.  If it's physical, try investigating some new positions to see if that helps, or perhaps even using multiple positions during one round of sex. Also, it could simply be that your penis has lost some sensitivity, which happens; try  a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that contains acetyl L-carnitine. This is a neuroprotective ingredient that can treat peripheral nerve damage and restore sensitivity so a guy has a nice, sensitive red penis.  Good luck!