My question is: Have any of you have recovered from a similar situation? Or, do you know if my penis will be 100% healthy again?

Here's the story:

In college I had a few moments with girls but couldn't get it up because of over-masturbation, porn desensitization and loss of penis sensitivity. Masturbating was what I did after parties and often to fall asleep. Although my sensitivity wasn't 100%, i know that my penis wasn't really damaged then. Abstaining for a week or two would bring me back to 100% and the orgasm after abstention would be world shattering.

This past year however I kicked it up a notch because of drugs. Smoking weed and fapping was my new holy grail of release. I was getting rougher and rougher. I'd basically be ringing out a towel and rolling on the floor. I was being pretty hard on my soldier.

Unfortunately my sensitivity was getting worse and worse. Soon weed was the only way to feel real pleasure while stroking. I just couldn't stop. One night I was going at it for the 3rd time in 2 hours and I felt a sharp shoot through my shaft. I was paralyzed for a moment, it was that severe. I tried to continue but it hurt so bad. Then my penis was numb. Not to all touch, but to pleasure and heat. For a while I couldn't achieve an erection. I stopped for a week and it was still deadened, but better.

This was 3 months ago. Now I can't achieve the level of pleasure that I could before the accident. The only real pleasure I get is when I ejaculate and it is a very weak orgasm. I've also developed a callus before on the head of my penis since I couldn't stop. It is healing, but it scares me. I only get pleasure from masturbating if I take a week in between each session now. Even then its minimal and the orgasm is mediocre. I recently stopped for two weeks and the results were promising. My orgasm was decent and I had pleasure just from stroking through most of the session. The callus reformed though. There is discoloration on the glans and shaft. It must have been there for months, I just noticed. It's brown where there should be a more pinkish color. I have caramel skin, but my glans used to be more pink and the shaft a tad lighter.

I'm going to stop for the summer. I've joined NoFap on reddit and plan to stick to it. I've even installed k9 internet services.

TL;DR: My penis is deadened. I have a callus that is healing on the glans. Orgasms are weak and i get not pleasure when I'm fapping. Its numb until orgasm. There is brown discoloration on the glans and shaft, they are darker in random areas. Will My penis recover if I stick to no fap??  I'm on 3 days. Please help I'm so scared. HELPPPPP!!

Go to a f*cking Doctor dude!

it will get better man, stop fapping stop edging, just f*****g stop ive been nofap for over a year now my penis is thicker i dont have ed anymore and many other things

you need to stop masturbating and nude stuff. your will recover but you need to control you habits and limit masturbation to once a month.

Try using a quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil0 that includes the ingredient acetyl L-carnitine. This ingredient is neuroprotective and when used over time can help to restore penis sensitivity. Good luck!

The callus is the result of keratinization of the skin in response to the aggressive masturbation. Read up on a product called Man1 Man Oil - it helps men who have similar issues.