Long story short, Im 27 yr old good looking, healthy, well endowed black male but in my entire sexual life I've only reached orgasms twice during intercourse and 3x while giving oral. I've been sexually active since I was an early teen. I hv the most beautiful woman as my sexual partner but I fear Im gonna lose because I can't cum during sex. I've always ignorant problem but I can't anymore. No matter what I do or think about, I still can't cum.

One possible reason might be that the positions you use during sex may not put your penis in the position to get the kind of stimulation it needs to achieve orgasm; trying new positions may help if that is the case.  It also may mean that your penis has lost some sensitivity, which can occur in men over time.  If you think that might be the case, try using a top notch penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with acetyl L carnitine; that ingredient can help to maintain penis sensitivity.  Good luck!