Hi everybody. I really need some answers right now! For birth control, I take junel fe. 1.5 30 for 84 days straight of active pills, then a week off to have my period. I have been on birth control for years.. and unfortunately I did have sex without a condum for a little bit. No one ejaculated inside of me though.  I had sex on the week I was supposed to get my period after the 84 days of active pills. Usually, I don't get much of a period, because I take pills continously. But, ever since then I have had nausea, and my breasts have hurt and I have blue veins running through them.. I tested 17 days after unprotected sex, but it turned out negative. Could I still possibly be pregnant, or maybe since I am inducing so many hormones, this is the issue. Also, after the continuous pills for 84 days, was the week off protected, or more like skipping pills. I am still young, and completely scared out of my mind. I am usually always safe, but I assumed since I had been taking pills continuously, I would be safe enough. 

Where are you from? And how are the pills coloured?

Normally Junel FE is in 28-day packets, an 21 are active and 7 are inactive (during which 7 days the period arrives). So there is not normally an additional break. But you speak of 84 active pills (28 x 3). What is the trade name of these pills? Who produces them?

However if you test 21 days after your last sexual intercourse and it proves negative, you should not be pregnant.

However, depending on the instructions, you may have confused your cycle, and played around with your hormone levels. It may be that you are not protected for a while.

I am on junel fe 1.5 30, its a 28 regimen, but it says to take active pills for four months, or 84 days, then a week off on the instructions box. So I take active pills for four months straight, and then a break from the pills, may or may not get period, which is okay because I take them continously kind of avoiding a period. I did what I was supposed to, but had sex on the week I took a break from the pills for a week before I went back on to the normal cycle of starting 84 days again. No one ejaculated in me, but only pulled out. I assumed I would be okay because I was on birth control, and I have never skipped a pill... but now my breasts hurt, and I have morning sickness. I tested negative 17 days after sex.. but I may have to again.

and the active pills are all pink, and then inactive pills are brown!

"I am on junel fe 1.5 30, its a 28 regimen" So that means 21 active (pink) pills and 7 inactive (brown).
Junel ®Fe 1.5/30 (28 Tablets) are usually packaged in cartons of six 28-tablet blister cards.
Each card contains 21 pink, round, flat-faced, beveled-edge, unscored tablets debossed with stylized b on one side and 978 on the other side and 7 brown, round, flat-faced, beveled-edge, unscored tablets debossed with stylized b on one side and 247 on the other side. The brown tablets: each contains 75 mg ferrous fumarate, and these tablets are non-hormonal, and do not serve any therapeutic purpose, but are there to facilitate ease of drug administration.

"it says to take active pills for four months, or 84 days, then a week off on the instructions box." The "four months" = 4x21 active pills (84) and 4x7 inactive pills (28). So what exactly do the instructions say? Are they in English? If so, would you give me precisely the wording. If they are not in English, still give me the wording, and tell me the language. I have not come across this instruction before. Also tell me the trade name on the packet, please.

You are probably not pregnant, but you must be careful because you should not take the pills if you are pregnant. So I am anxious to understand exactly what happened.

Withdrawal without ejaculation by itself is not a guarantee you will not get pregnant, but the chances are much lower. However, I still think in the circumstances you have described you are unlikely to get pregnant from that one occasion. But it would help if you gave exact dates oh when all this occurred.

Take Care.

this is it:
Generic Name: ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone (birth control) (ETH in il ess tra DYE ole and nor ETH in drone)
Brand Name: Alyacen 1/35, Aranelle, Balziva, Brevicon, Briellyn, Cyclafem 1/35, Dasetta 1/35, Estrostep Fe, Femcon FE, Generess Fe, Gildagia, Gildess, Junel 1.5/30, Leena, Lo Loestrin Fe, Loestrin 21 1.5/30, Minastrin 24 Fe, Modicon, Necon 1/35, Nortrel 1/35, Ortho-Novum 7/7/7, Ovcon 35, Philith, Tilia Fe, Tri-Legest Fe, Tri-Norinyl, Wera, Wymzya Fe, Zenchent Fe, Zeos

Yeah, they messed up my pescription at first saying take for three months. but I called and it is 84 days. I know it is a lower chance but not positive.I am relieved because I never missed a pill, just a couple hours later on some. My breasts absolutely kill, but I may just be growing. And I had sex on December 22.. when I was waiting to get my period and i took a test on January 6th. It came out negative. I may take another one.

Also, the blue veins on my breast are becoming more noticeable and the pain is increasing. Does this definitely mean I am pregnant?

No, it does NOT definitely mean you are pregnant. There are no 'definite' symptoms of pregnancy in that each of the symptoms may have other causes. It may mean your period is approaching. It is because of hormonal changes. To put your mind at rest, another test would be certain in its result so long after 22 Dec. (have you had sex since?

I have found nothing to say that you should stop after 4 months. What I really wanted was the dosage instructions on the box/leaflet.
"I called and it is 84 days" - Who did you call? Were there any reasons given? Are there any special circumstances?
The 7 inactive pills are the "break" each 28-day month, so how long did you break after the "84-days"? Were these 84 consecutive days? Or were they they the "active-pill" days? I am still concerned about how you are taking these.
Please give me more information about yourself (privately if you prefer) so I can help. How old are you, and in which country do you live?
Take great care

Im almost 18, young, I know and I live in the Us. But, I am still cautious I just get worried. So, on the pescription box it says take 3 months of active pills and then a break for seven days. So 28 times 3 is 84.. so I take 3 months worth of active pills, skipping the inactive ones and moving on to the next pack. And then once I finish my third week of active pills on the third pack, I do not go right away to the next pack. I wait a week, to see if I get my period. But I usually dont, because I take these pills continuously. It is just a break from hormones. The only reason why I am concerned is because I have blue veins all along my breasts and they hurt..very bad. I wake up every morning around 5 always thinking I am going to throw up, and I am always tired. I will take another test, I am kind of just procrastinating it because I do not wanna see the worst result come up. It's like I am always in pain.. I know theres a chance of pregnancy everytime you have sex, but I've always been careful and never let a guy ejaculate inside of me.

I took a test a week after sex, just to see if anything would magically show up. and then I took one 16 days later.. and still nothing. I will go and take another one I am just so freaked out...

"So, on the pescription box it says take 3 months of active pills and then a break for seven days." - Please give me the exact wording.

Who gave you the prescription?

You are probably getting these veins and the pain because you have been taking the pills continuously.
How long have you been taking these pills? When did you start?
You must be very careful with these pills. I think you have been overdosing, and I am concerned for your health.

"I've always been careful and never let a guy ejaculate inside of me. " Not letting a guy ejaculate inside you isn't enough. Pre-cum can contain sperm. When did you last have sexual intercourse? How many different guys are there? Do you have a boyfriend currently?

If you took a test 7 days after sex, and then another 16 days later (23 days after sex) then you should be ok if you have not had sex since. But you must refrain from sex for a while to get this cleared up and to make sure you are properly protected. Remember too that the pill does not protect you from STIs.

Yeah. It is junel fe 1.5 30 and it says exactly "take 1 active tablet daily for 3 months followed by a break for seven days." exact wording. and my gynocologist. The pescription and everything is right, I have been following what I am supposed to do. And I started these pills like probably a year ago.. I've been doing this for a while, which is why I am questioning how suddenly my body could be reacting to birth control. There aren't different guys it was with a guy I am sort of dating. I last had it on December 22, and now it is January 22. I tested on January 6th, negative from December 22. But I am honestly freaked out because there are noticeable veins all over my body along with my breasts hurting. I know that the pill does not protect me from diseases, but I will double check on this because I do not know why else my body would be reacting this way.

So it would appear that this would have been prescribed by your gynaecologist for a uterine condition, not for contraception. Can you tell em why it was prescribed?