I'm 17 and I've been on Junel fe 1/20 for about a year now. I take my pills at the same time every night around 9 pm, sometimes an hour off every now and then. However, I started a new pack of pills on June 5 and forgot to take one pill on June 19th, but took it the next morning (June 20th) at around 7 am along with the scheduled pill that night at 9 pm. Because I intentionally skip the last week of brown pills to avoid my period, I finished that pack of pills on July 2nd. On Wednesday morning I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend around 4:30 am and he pulled out way before he was about to finish. Almost a week later I feel like I'm on my period 24/7 and I have more than average discharge. Is this because I've started a new pack of birth control pills and skipped the brown ones or is it because I may be pregnant? Help!!

Hello, i am 17 & i am on Junel Fe 1/20. I missed 3 pills in the 3rd week of my pack. I had unprotected sex the day before yesterdayy & yesterday and maybe a hour later i had period like cramps & im bleeding because i havent taken them in 3 days. But could i be pregnant?

Hi I'm the same age too and I am on the same brand, Junel Fe. I intentionally skip my period as well, and I take my pills around the same time, but sometimes i miss an hour here and there. I think your covered if you took it the next day. I feel like since were on the continuous pill and skipping the inactive pills, our hormones are becoming messed up. Take a test incase, thats what I am going to do tomorrow.!