Alright, I had my period on the 18th of November. I then had sex with my boyfriend on the 1st of December and he ended up busting in me. Now on the 5th I went to my boyfriend's house and his dog was being very weird. He was acting sweeter and being clingy as well as excessively nice to me. I've been having dizzy spells, my nipples feel more sore than usual, and I have an odd feeling that I'm pregnant. Not sure how fast symptoms show up but it feels like I've been peeing a lot more than usual. Is there any chance I was ovulating when we had sex and I could've gotten pregnant? How likely is it that I am?

Hello Kristen

If you had your period around 18th Novembe and unprotected sex on 1st December - yes, you were in your most fertile period and the chances of you being pregnant are quite high

Okay thank you, I saw that but I also wanted a outside opinion. Now I just have to wait and see!