I m teenager.. my menstruation got over on 25th december and i had sex with my boyfriend at 1st of january...its being 3days.. i get urine frequently,my lower stomach i feel its heavy at times.. and i feel too cold at times... So am i pregnant? or is there any possiblity of getting?? in more details can u tell me after menstruation over,In how many days or week is the most chance to get pregnant??

Hi Noora,

When did you period start?  I'm guess around the 20th of December.

Dates are based upon when your period STARTS, not ends.

You would have had sex just before you likely ovulated, normally between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  So you were near peak fertility.  It can take several days before implantaion would occur and you'd be pregnant.  Normally this happens about a week or so before you expect your next period.

It's too soon to tell.

i m not exactly sure what date got over!!!but it started on 18th december.. and normally gets over 4th day... so u can tell 22nd december.. and on 1st jan i had sex with boyfriend he really ejaculated his sperm in me.... so should i wait for my next period?? give me more good suggestion please.. and i m just 17