okay so here is the situation. my girlfriend is freaking out because she thinks shes pregnant. i got her a plan b pill on december 20th after she thought some pre-cum might have gotten inside her on the 19th. her stomach has kind of been acting up on her, but mostly after she eats. she had tender breasts on the 31st, went away the 1st, and she had what she thought was gonna be her period on the 3rd, right on schedule. she only had cramps for a little while and she said there was light brown blood instead of the usual. could this be caused by the pill, something else, or could she really be pregnant? she is 16. any answers would be greatly appreciated!! thank youu

Hey

I really wouldn't worry if I was her. At that age I used to always freak out thinking I was pregnant if my period was slightly late but even if they have always been regular it can suddenly randomly be later than normal. If the only time you think you might have slipped up was the time where she took the morning after pill then she should be fine. Periods are weird and can change all the time so I'm sure the colour being different to normal- is normal and not to do with her being pregnant. It sounds to me like she has had her period and is just being paranoid but why not take a test just to put her mind at ease?
Hope it works out :-D

Have her take a pregnancy test, then her worries can be layed to rest. The acting up of the stomach is not really a symptom of pregnancy, mainly sounds like she is stressing herself out, which could cause a late or irregular period, along with the stomach issues.

Good luck to you.

thanks for the response!!