Hi I've had hydrogel injection two weeks and the itching is crazy, please tell me what I can do about this.

Hi JacStr

Thankfully this is nothing to worry about - just like when you have a baby and your skin stretches, your stomach will itch - well so will your butt when it increases in size, all of a sudden.

It's simply your skin stretching and it'll go away or reduce in a couple of days once your body adjusts to your new size.

I would recommend drinking plenty of water and of course, lots of vitamin E cream or similar.  You want to keep your skin supple and hydrated. Good luck

CAN YOU HELP ME OUT IM SLTILL LOOKIN

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi, congrats! Vitamin E capsules can be helpful when opened and applied on the site. Can you please inbox me the details to the facility that does hydrogel injections?  I thank you kindly

Looking to get hydrogel shots in atl