hi, be very careful with the silicone injections not to discourage anyone but i've heard that they could cause disfigurement or worse. I hope this isn't true because i'm in the same boat and i really hope that they work. Good luck and let me know.....

I got the injections a few times and i have to say i am very happy

what is the price range to get it done and did it hurt ? and do you have to keep getting it done over a period of time ?

CAN U EMAIL ME WITH THE INFO I AM DYING FOR THEM MY EMAIL IS

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

I want them so bady as well can you give the number of the person who did them?

I want the injections so much. can you give the number of the person who does it?

I was wondering if you could provide me with the location you used to have your procedure done... I have been surfing the net for a few months now and still have not found anyone that performed the procedure... Thanks in advance for your help...

Please email me ***

Can some one give their number so we can call them to get more info in to whom and how the procedure is done... thanks

uk chocolate wrote:

stephrose wrote:

what is the price range

i think i got it right this time um call me at *** my email is not quite set up right please call me this is something ive wanted all my life

Ive been lookin all over the place for these injections, I'm bout to go to one of the clubs in Atlanta and ask the girls wth they get their shots....

STEPHROSE CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME ALL INFO?

I just would like to inform anyone who is considering silicone injections not to do it. I have 3 sessions of injections to my buttocks area at an in-home salon. After getting the injections I developed serious complications. I have blood clots, joint pain and eventually was diagnoised with lupus.PLEASE DON'T GET THESE INJECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to know about the injections. I have been trying to find someone for years now. PLEASE let me know.

Hi, steprose and everyone....I want to get the injections before the summer. I know someone in Miami FL that has done a couple of my friends but I'm not trying to travel that far again. I live in Charlotte and I'm willing to travel to ATL and anywhere no more then a 4 hour drive.

I know you have to be discrete,,,,,

please email me at ***