I have been taking protandim since May 1st. the juries still out on the gray hair, but I am growing hair on formally bald head and also my libido has picked up, something that might come in handy since my hair is growing back. Another thing is a little better energy...is this normal with protandim? I like protandim very much.

I have been hearing about Protandim on radio and TV and thought I would try it as I am one of the millions that suffer from arthritis. I have already had an operation for spinal stenosis and would rather hope that Protandim would help with the joint and bone damage inflicted by arthritis. However, our government will not allow its sale in Canada because we are actually a very backward country in terms of medicine. I am 60 years old and have many American relations who could purchase Prootandim and bring it to me if you think it is worthwhile.

You should get protandim any way you can!

this is a comment from my sister, who suffers from Arthritis.

My sister Vicki Gaebe joined the LifeVantage program in June. She offered me Protandim and I expected it not to work given I have a draw full of supplements that I feel are ineffective to say the least. I've had Rheumatoid Arthritis for almost 40 years and many of my joints have been fused. I was scheduled to have Ankle Fusion surgery at UCLA on July 29th by Dr. Soohoo, a leading ankle surgeon. After taking Protandim for 1 1/2 weeks I canceled the surgery and I do not use crutches anymore. I'm not cured but much better and I've only been on the product for 2 1/2 weeks.

Sincerely,

Dale Ross, Realtor

New Century Realty

DRE# 01048990

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Protandim is amazing. I can tell you I feel so much better. There are lots of places to buy it, I found it at ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed and called and placed an order for their wholesale price. This website was very helpful in getting me the information I needed.

I am taking Protandim since March 2011 and all my skin problems have gone away (psoriasis and echzema...) and my husband has no more allergies directly after taking the supplement Protandim .  We both have so much energy it's incredible.  The lady that did tell us about this product has seen her cancer disappear.  Since that time I am talking about this product to many canadians and they all want to start this amazing product.  How can I get it and distribute it around me.

I have friends in Canada who set up a P.O. Box in the U.S. and ordered their Protandim, had it sent to the p.o. Box and then had it forwarded to them in Canada. Just an idea.

were you ever able to get Protandim? If not I can send it to you. Check out hisimagenutrition.

I was diagnosed with lupus arthritis. The doctor even prescribed methotrexate ( a cancer pill) for 2 weeks. Good thing that it was out of stock so I didnt buy methotrexate.

An American friend sent me 2 bottles of Protandim to the Philippines when he learned I am suffering from lupus arthritis.In the past, I was taking 90mg of pain reliever everyday to relieve my pain, but after taking once a day Protandim for almost a month, I have been skipping the pain reliever and drinking just 2x a week of pain reliever when I can't really move normally. I am not fully healed but I noticed the improvement. 

What brand do you take?

Gervasi...It is available now.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi, it is now approved by Health Canada and you can purchase it directly as a preferred customer or become a distributor. Either way, you pay wholesale for it. I have a chronic pain disease and Protandim has given me my life back, as well, I know many with arthritis that have results using Protandim, eliminating the discomfort and providing joint relief so they can use their hands, for example, without pain. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Paul, can cancer patients on chemo able to take this product? With the research/trials you have done what is your opinion? I will definitely be talking to my oncologist about this!

How are you feeling today a year later?

What scientific medical research has been done with humans
regarding Protandim for treating Rheumatoid Arthritis?

Can you tell me more?