Where can I  buy metaslim in  Mauritius?

Hello Leela..

were u able to put ur hands on metaslim??

is it worth it?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you been able to buy it in Mauritius? How much did it cost and is it effective? Thanks for replying :)

has anyone been able to get it in mauritius??

hi leela i am renou from mauritius and i import metaslim in mauritius and it will cost you Rs2950 ( including shipping and mauritian tax)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i am seema from mauritius can i have your address or phone numbers then i can buy metaslim from you in mauritius itself. waiting for your reply very soon.

Hi I'm Hema, I'm interested to buy this product.

hi Renou i am in mauritius can i hve your local number please.

Hi renu

I am also interested to buy metaslim. Please contact me on facebook sarojini naidoo

Thanks

Hi Renou, it is nice that you said you import metaslim and you indicated the price as well, but HOW DO WE CONTACT YOU??? NO number no email address

contact me as this site doesnt allow me to put my phone number

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

renou here contaft by this email or on facebook on renou seetaram

HI EVERYBODY AS WE DO NOT ALLOW TO PUBLISH OUR EMAIL AND PHONE HERE SO JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK TYPE RENOU SEETARAM, MY PROFILE PICT IS THAT I AM DRESSED IN RED

hi am sharon from mauritius and want to buy metaslim..can u just let me know where and when can i come to buy it from u..thanks

hey where can i buy meta slim in mauritius can you help me please