i need suboxon, but it is not avaiable in egypt

You DO NOT want to take suboxon!!! It is one of the most hellish things to get off of. please take what I'm saying into consideration. I have been off for 15 days so far and it really is a living hell

I know I went through the same thing and the rehab that have it want like 800 or more le for one. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I been through the same thing. Even though they dont have it in pharmacies they are a few local rehabs that offer it but kind of high. I know you are going through hell in egypt

Hell in egypt for anyone who want to go to stop use
If you know any places sells subutex pill 8mg or suboxone 8 mg films please tell me

pm me i can help

let meknow how much

Send me a contact

please can you help me to get Subuxone in Cairo at a suitable price? 

I need suboxone 8m stamp please .. thanx

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Could you help me as well

Hello I’m in urgent need for suboxone whatever for comfortable withdrawal

call me if u need it

i have it if any one needs it

contact me if u need it