I want to try this for my dad that just was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Urgent! Please someone help me find some hedge apples for him to eat.

There aren't any here in FL that I've seen. I see they are out of season online to order. So I need to buy some that people have frozen. 

Does anyone know someone? Please?

thank you!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Pancreatic cancer is a cancer of the pancreas, located just behind the lower portion of the stomach. This organ is responsible for aiding digestion and secretion of hormones that regulate metabolism of sugar. Pancreatic cancer can spread very quickly, which is why diagnosis in its early stages is especially important. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use