Live in Fort Worth Texas wanna get Hydrogel butt injections asap

First of all how old are you? And are you absolutely sure that you want this? I presume that you know that this is a cosmetic surgery and do you really need one, especially if you are young and unsatisfied with the way you look. But I understand that this is your choice and that with your money you can do whatever you want. I will just emphasize that this is not permanent. After year and a half your butt is going to look the same.

So if you are willing and you want to have great and firming butt maybe you should consider going to the gym. It will take some time to get what you want but at least it is not going to disappear. Once you get what you want it is going to stay that way until you decide to quit with exercising or something else becomes more popular. And in addition to this exercising is good not just for your body but for your mind as well. You will see that your confidence and self esteem are rising and after some time your butt will look perfect to you and to everybody around you.  

That really didnt answer the question If the gym was an option I am sure that is the route they would have taken

How and where do I go

hi shelly did u ever find someine for the butt injections

i need more info on this

Is that a question? Or a statement? 

Anyone live in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex area? Want to get but injections asap that's safe I know of a reputable place that's reasonable

where can i got? id love to know please and thank you.

yes, I know a few ladies That has mention this procedure.

I need this asap

Would u mind telling me the name of the place the injection s r done? Did u have a num? Thanks

i want butt injection

Do you know how.much it is

Where is a place in dfw to get good butt injections.