HELP I THINK I STARTED MY PERIOD NOT LONG AGO BUT IT WAS MY FIRST 1, IT HASN'T COME BACK YET AND I MASTERBATE SO ISIT BECAUSE OF THAT ???? I DON'T NO WETHER SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME SO PLEASE HELP!!! IM REALLY WORRIED

hi... if its your first period then obviously your body is going quite through a lot of change so give your body time ... it takes quite some time for the period cycles to be 'punctual' :-P

btw im male .... and im not an expert on this ...

SME FING HAPPENED 2 ME.. I HAD MA PERIODZ FOR A MONTH OR SO.. DEN I MISSED A FEW MONTHZ AND NW IT AINT CUM BCK :S:S .. IZ DIS NORMAL?? REPLYY PLZZ FNXZ XXX

You should see a doctor if you had your period for a whole month... However if it only just started then the situation mightn't be so bad... It could just be a hormone imbalance but even so the doctors can check your levels of testosterone and oestrogen...

So just relax and tell your doctor everything... and I suggest you see a female doctor, as they might have experienced something like this and can give you past experience advice...

Is it normal to have heavy periods?
can you get pregnant during or right after ur period?