I missed my period last month a week after my periods wer scheduled i took some pregnancy test at nite and it showed positive but the  +sign was so light. so i was adviced to take the other test in the morning and i did that, which i took 2 tests different brand and they  both came negative.. a week after i missed my periods i was feeling nausea which it happens everytime i get my periods but this time i was throwing up...Now i feel like im going 2 get my period  but im not getting nothing, n its been 2weeks since i missed my periods....should i take more pregnancy test im confused...

Hi ,I had my abortion by pill and my periods lasted for 12 days nw blood has stopped coming out but brown spotting is detected and dosnt have kind of symptoms of pregnency but when i tested with a pregnency test card thre was a light band appearing so could it be that i am still pregnent??plzz help

hi i had unprotected sex on the 1, 2, 3, of july and my boyfriend came in me ever time but then on the 4 of july i got my period but it only lasted 4 hours my periods are always regular so i didnt think i was pregnant but then the following sunday i started begging to fell nauseas getting bad headaches, back pain and really tired i took a pregnancy test monday night and it came out positive but then i took another one wensday night and it came out negative but none of my symptoms have gone away i really dont know what to think im so stressed out thinking im pregnant and idk so should i take more tests or go to the doctor please help