Sir im from india and my anme vasanta im 21 years old young lady..

once i very much wanted to fingering my vegina but i found tht my inner of vegina is blocked by a wall im afraid of this ,,i m was doing 1st time fingering /masterbation so ......but my periods are always normal........plz help me ...why those membrane like things donot allowing my finger...i hv not lost my virginity b4......
wht i will do then.......iz it vr bad for vegina the inner wall protect my vegina bcoz i hv nvr b4 doing running nd cycling so wht itz developed thick as .....wht i will do

plz favr on me
vasanta

Hello, Vasanta

I'm not a doctor, but what you describe sounds like the hymen - a normal vaginal membrane (as it's not a muscle, it's not made thicker with exercise). Here is a link with a lot of information on it, including translation links on the left of the page:

****

In some cases the hymen is unusually thick or has too small of an opening, which can interfere with masturbation and/or intercourse. This can be medically corrected, so I would definitely suggest that you see a doctor or gynecologist - especially before you do have sex for the first time, as you may find it unnecessarily painful.

Hope this helps. All the Best! : )

**edited by moderator** **web addresses are not allowed**

vasanta wrote:

plz favr on me
vasanta

hellow vasatha dnt worry abt dat its first time na no problem gohed do contnue fingering wen u saticefiy den remove ur finger slowly and one thing vasantha first u care ur niles its most imp otherwise it scratch ur vegina in side of patolas be care and do contnue ok if u want further enquries mail me ......
thanking you
prabhakar

dear,
        veginal wall is the vergenal prof. when you are getting marriage then your husband getting very  happy at fost night. so do not try the finger. discos your parent for marriage. don't   worry. be happy. you are a pure vergen. all the best for your fast night.

My p***y is extremely tight and I hate how easily wet it gets not to mention that I have juicy p***y lips.. So I'm afraid to have sex

U just try with sum jell or oil slowly