kindly post what are the recomomded medication for this problem..

Hi there reena. Usually someone who has tuberculosis goes on an antibiotic treatment that lasts for six months. I know it's a very long time but it should be good to help treat the disease. Why are you posting about this? Are you doing research for this or are you related to someone who has tuberculosis? Are they seeking treatment right now? PLease let us know and keep us posted. Thanks!

Hello there,

Well when it comes to the PTB (Pulmonary tuberculosis) usually symptoms can’t be seen in the beginning but afterwards they will appear and usually they include: cough which usually includes mucus, coughing up blood, excessive sweating, especially during night sleep, fatigue, fever, unintentional weight loss. In addition to these symptoms, more severe ones, such as difficulty in breathing, wheezing and chest pain may appear.

When it comes to the treatment the goal is to fight against bacteria which are causing PTB. This is done by taking, usually, four different kinds of drugs. Unfortunately treatment can last up to 6 months and it is very important to take them as your doctor has instructed you to do that. Good luck.

What if I finished my treatment for 6 months and I take all my medicine and then during my re-check up, there's no significant change has been found in upper lobe yet other part of the lungs are clear, what will be my next step?

WHAT IS THE NAME OF ANTIBIOTIC?