OKay to start off I am a week and a half late. I started having cramps right before I was suppose to start but never started now the other day I noticed I had a milky white discharge. We have been trying to concieve since the end of Jan but never before have I experienced this.

have you taken a pregnancy test? yes, this type of discharge is common in pregnancy. i suggest taking a pregnancy test. if you are pregnant, you should have a postive result by now. good luck!

I've just recently come of birth control pills (of 8yrs), have been having unprotected sex many times throughout the duration & immediately after going off my, I had preggo symptoms.. But they have ceased after 3weeks & I'm feeling fine now.

My expected period is due in about 3 days.. I've noticed an increase of milky white discharge since coming off pills up to now though & didnt realize that was listed as a preggo symptom.. Is this just from coming off the pill or is there a chance I could be preggo?

I really believe the preggo symptoms earlier are just my body adjusting to going off bcps of 8yrs, but then again I've been having unprotected sex..