I'm 10 dpo and I had unprotected sex on the 14th and my ovulation day was the 16th according to online charts since about 3 dpo I've been having white milky vaginal discharge and crampings that seam like pms but I don't usually get then until 24 hour before my period is due to start, since 3 dpo I've been craving different foods and said food that I don't like smells nice, I've been bloted more often and tired near enough as soon as I wake up the past 3 days. my period is due to start on Friday the 30th could I be pregnant?

Also I've had shooting pains in my breasts and my nipples are more pointer when I become cold and there sour at time

I had unprotected around ovulation but I took morning after pill.

I don't know if it's similar, but yesterday I got milky white discharge (sorry for TMI) - today, not so much and my breasts have been tender for the past week or so. Usually for me, discharge is an indicator that my period is on its way...

Wait and see, let me know how it goes!