Hi Everyone,

I've been a lurker of these boards for a while now, and finally wanted to throw my 2c in!

I have a 26 day cycle, and this is my 4th month off of the pill. Since being off the pill af has been bang on time. My husband and I are not actively trying - but not being too careful either :-P Anyway these are my symptoms so far...

CD 5: BD
CD 6: BD
CD 7: BD
CD 8: BD
CD 9: BD
CD 10: BD, dream of BFP
CD 11: EWCM - ovulation?
CD 12: EWCM - ovulation?
1-2 DPO: BD, white lotion creamy cm,
2-3 DPO: thick white stretchy cm
3-4 DPO: BD, thick white stretchy cm, dream of BFP
4-5 DPO: cramps, tiny tiny spec of blood (like a pinprick) in cm, nap in the day
5-6 DPO: full feeling in uterus (like before af), thick white cm, slight nausea, runny nose, up in night to pee, fell asleep 8:45
6-7 DPO: creamy white cm, slight nausea, up in night to pee, dream of BFP
7-8 DPO: slight af cramps, BFN, slightly sore boobs/nips, spec of blood in cm (like a pinprick)
8-9 DPO: pinprick spec of blood in cm, milky white creamy cm, sore boobs, strange cramps (quite painful) for about 2 hours in the evening. dream of breastfeeding baby
9-10 DPO: sore boobs (very!), BFN, milky white lotion cm, slight nausea
10-11 DPO: sore boobs, BFN, milky white lotion cm, emotional

The main difference I've noticed this month is the milky white lotion like cm, which usually is abundant in late afternoon. I'm fairly sure I am dryer usually post ovulation. However, that being said, I've had three BFN's!

What do you reckon? Any advice or stories would be very welcome :-)
baby dust to all !!!!!!!

you said reckon..lol. thats how we talk in nc. :-) umm sometimes the white discharge can be a yeast infection. if you saw light spotting of blood then theres a small possibility that you could be pregnant. usually a fertilized egg stays in a womens fallopian tube for 6-7days then implants itself into your uterus...you are having some syptoms. so you could possibly be pregnant you should wait and see if you get your next period if not then you should get a clearblue pregnancy test that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant". the line tests suck.