Am I having early preggo symptoms or symptoms from going off birth control pills???

I am 25yrs old & I just recently completed my entire birth control pill packet & haven't started a new one. Yet I've been having unprotected sex since before day 1 of finishing them. I have been on bcp for 8 years & I immediately had pregnancy-like symptoms a few days after going off my birth control pills;

such as minor headaches (non bothersome), obvious fatigue/tiredness, my sense of smell seemed heightened, I was bloated (constantly), I swear I've had a few hot flashes, I had frequent urination at the beginning, I'm definitely getting acne again, having sleeplessness, had light nausea/possible heartburn at the beginning (neither of those I get, ever), increase in white-ish discharge.What I haven't experienced YET are any cramping, aching, mood swings, or spotting of any kind... But there hasn't been enough time to pass to see if I have a missed/delayed period.. I've heard you can get pregnant immediately after you stop taking your birth control pills, so it's the waiting game for me right now. I just want to know if there is a way to differentiate between symptoms of going off birth control pills vs early pregnancy symptoms???

I am going through the same thing. I have all of the classic pregnancy symptoms except for a possitive test result. I even had swelling in my ankles. I stopped the pill 3 weeks ago and started experiencing these symptoms about 2 weeks after that, which was 3 days after the last time me and my husband had unprotected sex. Most urine pregnancy tests say if you are unsure as to when you will start your period to test 19 days after the last time you had unprotected sex as to let the HCG hormone be detectable in your urine. We shall see!

I have yet to take a preggo test (too early), but it's been 3 weeks exactly now that I've gone off my birth control pills & I'm NOT having anymore of those symptoms! All those pregnancy-like symptoms have seemed to cease the past week & 1/2.. Im pretty sure all those loopy feelings were just me coming off birth control pills (of 8yrs!). Oddly enough, I've been feeling pretty good lately though, which hopefully is normal considering of coming of birth control pills.. Im continuing to have unprotected sex & my expected period is in about 3 days.. So, just like you, shall see what into come.

OK, so my period has started! It was only 2 days later than expected, but I was really convinced that it was going to be delayed due to being on pills for such a long time (8yrs)..

The bleeding, I noticed, is heavier than usual.. but besides that, my 1st menstrual cycle off birth control pills isn't at all bad as I feared (so far anyway).

Well, so I'm obviously not pregnant.. but for the future, I think I will be able to easily observe any early pregnancy symptoms that might occur... since I experienced those symptoms the first 2 weeks after discontinuing my birth control pills.