i was on the pill for 4 yrs and recently stopped. i had unprotected sex and he edaculated. everybody told me i cant get pregnant kuz i was on the pill for so many years..is this true?

No, it's not true.  You an get pregnant.

After 3 or so days of missed pills the chances increase greatly.

Basically, it's the same as if you missed 3 pills.  You're cautioned to use another form of protection.

I see that you wrote this 7m ago.. Did you end up being pregnant?? I'm in the similar situation.. I was on birth control pills for 8yrs (completed entire packet) & now have been 3 weeks off the pills. I've had unprotected sex many times during this time & had pregnancy-like symptoms...

But I'm sure those symptoms only occurred due to my body coming off birth control pills & adapting bc now I'm 3 days away from my expected period & no longer am experiencing any of those loopy-preggo symptoms (except maybe my boobs are a lil heavier).

Its too early to take a test... & I wonder what to expect w/my possible upcoming menstrual cycle. Will it be late/heavy/light or all together missed? Is there a possibility I'm pregnant or were those symptoms from just coming off birth control pills?