I have been a member on a car forum where i knew nothing about cars when i started. Now i have learned quite a bit about cars. I figured that it is time to switch forums form a car forum (I live in a dorm 90 miles away from my car) to a health forum. I am an aspiring Physician Assistant and hope to pick up a lot from my time on this forum. I also hope to help others as much as I can.

Ankit

Welcome gatoraide, it's good to have you here.

I think we're all learning from each other here and we use our own experiences to help others.

Hope you enjoy your time here Gatoraide, its a really friendly and supportive forum!

Hi Ankit and welcome to SteadyHealth. There are a lot of interesting things here and I hope that you will find knowledge that you seek.

Regards

Hello to everyone, I just moved to the are that I am living in and I have no one to speak with about health issues. Hopefully, I can find the help that I need here and make some new and interesting friends in the forums. I also hope to help someone with problems that they may have and that in return someone can help me with any problems that many arise with me. I am happy that SteadyHealth is here to help anyone that needs the help.

hey hie.l js dot knw hw to post, cnt find option