I hope that people think that's clever! Hi I am new to the forums and I thought it might be nice to say hi!

I am not a doctor but I do like to learn about health related issues and I keep up with Dr. Oz and Andrew Weil who I think have good advice on good living. I hope that I am able to offer some help to people who need it and also to get help on problems I have too. Thanks for having me!

even i am also..new..i hope it helps us alot..

really this site amazing..

Hi and welcome both of you. It is always nice to have new people who are really interesting in health related issues. I think that you will have good time here. You can find many informations any various topics and also you can give your suggestions and opinions.

Celebrity
Hey guys!

welcome to the site! I hope you will have some great time here!

hey guys!!!! i am Alisa!!! i am new!!!! just found this forum today and loving it!!! XD

Hey Alisa, nice to have you here. If you have any questions about health just find a forum and post. It is good to have new people here everyday.
Here we really like to share informations and our knowledge.
Hope that you will have great time.
Do you have a hobby or some field of interest?