I have just come off the pill (Cilest) and had the implant inserted into my arm.
I was worried as I'd missed a few pills early in the pack, and had unprotected sex about 2 weeks into the pack.
I'm about 2 days late for my period.
I've taken two pregnancy tests one about a week ago, and one on thursday, both which came up negative.
I just wanted to know, is it the implant that's delaying my period?
Thank you. :-)

Anything that has to do with changing the pill or any hormonal stuff can effect your period. I believe that yeah its the implant that's delaying your period, you can just wait it out and see what comes out to be. or wait another week and take a test if your period doesnt come down by that time.

Hope I Helped
:-)

Hi honey! You are FINE! The insert can delay or totally stop a period! And missing a few pills is OK! Actually the increase in your chances of pregnancy are minimal, it is when you miss MANY pills - some say 5 days worth and others say 7 days! So you are fine OK? Good luck honey and I will tell you what I tell ALL people on here! Now adays it's NOT about just stopping pregnancy it is also about stopping STD's so if your partner wears a condom EVERYTIME - everything will be good to go! Hope this helps! Good luck and health honey1

Thank you both, that's a big relief, really.
I think I'm getting a few of the side effects of Implanon now, I was extremely lightheaded last night, but after a good sleep I'm now okay.
I can also feel a very small groove near the end of my implant, i'm not sure if it's just my imagination or if it's actually broken, can they break?