My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex for the first time twice this cycle (we decided not to do this ever again unless im on birth control) . Both times he pulled out way before he came. around the middle of the month I had 2 days of light brown spotting which has happened a few times before. When this spotting has occurred I have had late periods. Right now my period is a week late. I have taken two pregnancy tests, one when i was two days late and one two days ago and both were negative. Right now I have no other symptoms of PMS or pregnancy accept for slightly larger then normal breasts but they are probably just because I'm still growing (im a pretty late bloomer in that area of my body). Could I be pregnant? I'm very worried about this because my boyfriend and I are still quite young and are most definitely not ready to have a child. Any responses would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you so much!

Unfortunately honey, ANY time you have unprotected sex or not you have a 50/50 chance of being pregnant! And depending on when and IF you conceived will be the determining factor of when your HCG levels are high enough to detect! So the only thing I can suggest is for you to have a blood test! I think you might actually be pregnant, and the reason why you had brown spotting in mid month, was from Implantation bleeding! I hope I'm wrong! So get a blood test and I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Would taking another home pregnancy test be anymore effective now that I'm a week late? Also, how much would a blood test cost from planned parenthood?

You could take another one! And also the planned parenthood clinic SHOULD be free or VERY reasonable!

I just took another test and it was a negative. Should I still be concerned?

Take one first thing in the morning! BUT I would still like you to get checked via a blood test! No use spending more money on HPT!

Have you ever heard that a girl can conceive from pre - ejaculated fluid? Those cases are rare, but very possible. 

So, next time when you have an intercourse, your boyfriend should wash his "tool" before he start to use it again.

Late period and negative pregnancy test usually can be confusing -  a lot of people do believe that if their period is late, that they are pregnant.

Also, a lot of girls believe that there is no possibilities for pregnancy if they have had their period. Those all are mistakes. 

Our body is so unpredictable, so I suggest you to do more than one pregnancy test and the best time to do it is in the morning. 

i took a HPT first thing when I woke up and it was negative. Throughout the day my breasts have gotten pretty tender like they usually do before my period but that is also a symptom of pregnancy right?

I took a HPT first thing when I woke up this morning and it was negative. my breasts are also starting to get tender like they always do before my period but that could also be a pregnancy symptom right?

Yes! That's why it is so tricky to diagnose with just symptoms! Wait a few more days, if it isn't here - your period - then go to the planned parenthood clinic OK>

If I haven't gotten my period by saturday my boyfriend said he would go with me to get a blood test to give support. I'll keep you posted. thank you for all of the help!

how are things, Any results?

Well, we went to planned parenthood and they told us that they did not do blood tests there so they had me take another urine test which was negative. I still haven't gotten my period yet though and my breasts are still pretty sore.

Ok honey! You will need to go to your doctors office! Depending on how old you are, they will either have to keep it confidential or tell your parents! I DONT think you are pregnant, because it has been a LONG time and a urine test would have definitely shown by now! How long have you been menstruating?

I'm 16 and I've been menstruating since 11. My periods have always been very regular. I called the planned parenthood in the next city over and they said they could look at me but I can't go out there until the weekend because of school and after school stuff.