I went to the doc 1 week ago and she told me that i was about 10 weeks pregnant. Since the start i never had any pains,probs or anything like that.. Yesterday about 1pm i went to use the bathroom and when i was done i noticed that there was blood. For the next 15-20mins after that i kept bleeding as of i had a period just mostly when i moved etc but it was more like watery blood then actual blood. After that i only had bleeding when i went to pee. It all stopped about 7pm that night.. I had no cramps of any kind or anything else.. There was no clots or anything. Except at the end when i peed it was thick blood like normal period blood then it stopped. Could've i had a miscarriage. I called my docs obs etc they said the ER wouldnt/couldnt really do anything where it wasnt heavy bleeding or cramps. Im waiting to hear from the obs with my app. i am hoping that everything is ok.. any ideas, thoughts or anything like that??

Hi honey! I just wanted to let you know that vaginal bleeding isn't always a sign of miscarriage! When we are in our 1st trimester we are more prone to vaginal bleeding - it is similar to a period but isn't - it is just from increases in hormones and the body regulating itself! Thus I'm sure you have heard of women saying that they know someone who had a period well into their pregnancy!? This isn't a period! I think this is what you have experienced as your are at 10 weeks the baby will be about the size of a lime! SO you would DEFINITELY notice a miscarriage! So hang in there OK? Keep taking your prenatal vitamins - keep away from toxins! And IF you start bleeding again, to put your mind at ease go to the Emergency to get an Ultrasound - to put your mind at ease OK? Please let me know how you are making out! Good luck and health honey1

hi there. thanks. i was 2 the doc and i have a bladder infection and the baby is fine :)

WOW that is good news. I hope you have a good pregnancy and that the baby is healthy and you as well!! Good luck and be Blessed everyday of your life. :-D Oh by the way CONGRATS!!!! XD :-D :-D