ive had the implant for about a year i get a period every month!
my last period was bout 5weeks ago it lasted a day an was just a few spots of blood :S
i NEVER get sore nipples ive literally never seen them so erect ive not had bloatin or anythin
had a fair bit of discharge recently though im just kinda worried an thought i would ask peoples advice??
i highly doubt im pregnant its unlikely with the implant

Just letting you know that you can STILL get pregnant with the implant - ALL Birth Control are not 100% effective! THAT said, I don't think you are, I think it is more about the hormones - when we have a lot of hormones in our system they can create the erect nipples, breast tenderness, crampoing etc. Even though most implants can actually stop your period, I would still like you to take a pregnancy test OK? JJust to rule it in or out! This way we can see! You might need to have a hormone check - just to see what is going on, and also do you feel unwell? Erect nipples can be a sign of infection?

no i am very healthy
im happiest i been in ages :S
i know u can still get pregnant im just sayin its unlikely
the implant did stop my periods at first then eventually i started gettin them monthly again
im just nervous about takin a test it would be way 2 complicated if it was 2 say i am,

I understand honey, BUT IF you are and i really mean IF you need to know either way! IF you stick your head in the sand, someone WILL come by and kick you in the bum honey! So take a good test, in the morning and please let me know how yu make out OK?

well i was thinkin 2 leave it 4 couple days cause not sure if it would show up on a test yet
but thanks alot 4 the advice spose i'll have 2 face the music at some point

took 3 tests all negative thank god :-)

I'm glad! It sounds like it is the implant! This is very normal! To get rid of ANY chance of becoming pregnant, have your partner wear a condom and ejaculate outside the vagina into the condom! This will erradicate ANY chance of becoming pregnant! Good luck and health honey!