What can I say about the rheumatoid arthritis that is not known already? Pains, stiffness in the joints and swelling. What an idea of a life? I don't want to take it anymore. I am 55 years old but I don't think that my life should stop now. My brother has the same problems and he takes Oruvail. He says that it helps him. I took it from him. Can you tell me something about oral dosage because my brother is on vacation and I didn't find any sheet?

Oruvial is an excellent choice for rheumatoid arthritis. I use it regularly and it really helps. The starting dose is around 200 mg daily. If you have Oruvial 75 mg then take it 3 times a day, and if you have 50 mg take it 4 times a day. It is medication which is used regularly and for longer period. You should not take more then 300 mg because it can increase the chances of side effects like internal bleeding and ulcers.