Hello! I used to be very healthy, but last winter my joints began to hurt. As I hate to visit the hospitals and doctors (I felt sick even when I went to see my grandmother when she was at the hospital), I didn't go to see my doctor immediately. I thought the reason was coldness since I spent much time outside last winter. But, my joints hurt even this summer. Then I started to take Oruvail twice daily for joint inflammation and I felt great but my neighbor said that I shouldn’t do this without consultation to my doctor.

Hi! Well, many people take drugs on their own and it sometimes could be a great problem.. Oruvail (generic name is ketoprofen) is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) usually used in treatment of pain and inflammation caused by arthritis or sometimes menstrual cramps. It should be avoided if you suffer from asthma or if you are pregnant or nursing. Your neighbor was right; the best thing is to talk to your doctor before use any medicine, even for minor pain. You never know what side effects or allergies could occur.