I have been experiencing strong pain, as a result from a long-term struggle with rheumatoid arthritis. I feel pain in the joint areas, and in knee area. I have troubles with it every day, followed with morning stiffness of joints. This really make me unable to perform any activity. I have changed a great number of medications in order to fight my condition, but Indomethicin helped me the most. What do you think of Indomethicin (Indocin) as pain reliever?

Indomethicin (Indocin) belongs to a popular and large group of drugs called anti inflammation, non steroid drugs. Just as many other med, it has its advantages and downsides. It is used for r. arthritis, osteoarthritis and similar conditions. Its downsides occur in patients with cardiovascular problems. Allergic reactions are common, stomach ulcers might occur, especially after the long period of taking this drug.