Rheumatoid arthritis has become my main life issue. The pain and morning stiffness are somewhat subdued by the use of medications. Still, I am beginning a new therapy next week. I will be taking three 50mg pills of diclofenac potassium and I hope that medication will be more effective than the current one I am using. Do you know anything about DP?

Diclofenac Potassium is used for dealing with several condition, including rheumatoid arthritis. Beside that, it deals with dysmenorrheal, mild and moderate pain and osteoarthritis. But, you have to be aware that long use of this medication could cause some side effects that are not desired at all, such as stomach problems that could complicate and lead to ulcers.

I have arthitis in my feet, knees, and hips. Recently I was prescribed 75 mg of Diclofenac. I am very greatful because I can walk more regularly. I still have pain and stiffness. I also have major cramps in my feet and down my legs. However, it is drastically reduced by this medicine for me. I have had not side effects in the last three month. I was miserable without it. I also have costrocondritis in the rib cage. However I take amitriptyline for that.