My mom has been having alot of issues after her surgery that have made her life miserable, none of her doctors can give her a good reason why shes had severe ringing in the ears, dizziness, and a heavy head. she is desperate for help, i was just wondering if anyone has had this problem. please help asap

I had my surgery two weeks ago today. The ringing in the ears may be from pain medication if she is taking any. I am having difficulity swallowing, arms and legs feel fatigued. I still continue to wear neck brace at all times. Neck motion is very limited. When was your mother's surgery?

she isnt taking any pain medication and her surgery was 13 months ago. She asked the sugent who performed the ACDF prosedure and he had no answers as to why her ears were ringing and why she felt dizzy at times, she then went to her primary healt physician but they had no answer so she saw a pain specialist and they told her to excercise her neck muscles, but that didnt eliminate either problems. Now she is looking into seeing a neurosurgeon. do you have any suggestions???

I also have ringing in ears. Blurred vision over 13 months surgery, ringing since surgery. Popping cracking sounds. I have sharp shooting pains heads face. Docs dont admit it is due to c spine I know better. Did I mention gastroenterology problems and frequent urinary problems?

I too had a bi-lat posterior decom surgery in jan 2011 and have the same issues each and every day. Did you mom go to a neurosurgeon and did she get any relief. They removed about 4x5 inch section of neck muscle and having multiple issues