In 2012 I had ACDF at C3/4 and C4/5 and although it did help I've never been back to what I was before. I have DDD, Stenosis, Cervical, and Spine Spondylosis, Bone spurs that are shredding my rotator cuff plus herniated disc in lower back. 

But right now we are concentrating on my neck again because I have severe neck pain, arm pain, and my hands go numb and I can't do anything with my left thumb because of the pain. They did an EMG and MRI and now have pinched nerves coming from C3/4 and C4/5 again (those are already fused plus pinched nerves right below the fusion and in C5/6 and C6/7. I guess I don't understand why and how this keeps happening? I thought after they fused the bone the nerves couldn't get pinched in that area. What do they do to the nerve if it's already fused? And what can I do to prevent this from happening again? The doctors are talking more surgery because I'm losing strength and function in my arms and hands. If anybody has any advice please let me know. I see my pain doctor Wed. and then have to make an appt with the neurosurgeon.