Hi, I had my last period one 2/2, and I had unprotected sex 2 times since then, on 13/2 and 16/2. Only after the second time then I realize I was supposed to be ovulating and so the next day, I took the emergency contraceptive pill- Postinor 2. A week later I started cramping and having breast tenderness (no sore nipples though). From 8 dpo (days post ovulation) onwards I was feeling severe fatigue every single day up till now. Boobs still hurts and cramps are on off bad. My period is due tomorrow but I don't know why am I freaking out! I took a clearblue HPT yesterday and it was negative. Is that an accurate result if I take a HPT 12 days post ovulation? I have zero ideas if these are pregnancy, period symptoms or emergency contraceptives side effects!! Ps: I'm in a stable relationship with my fiancé and we are planning to get married in 2-3 years time. I really don't want to get pregnant now but at the same time it will not be THAT bad if I am. I'm so stressed everyday because of this. I am due to start my regular contraceptive pills right after this expected period. I really hope it comes!!

Your symptoms could be because of stress, pre-period, pregnancy etc. Did you take the pregnancy test in the morning with your first urine of the day? Most women have to wait for a few days after a missed period to get an accurate result on a home pregnancy test. Wait until around the 5th or 6th to retest if you do not start your period before then.

I'm freaking out! Due today but no sign of af.... I will test if it still doesn't come after a few days!! Gosh I am so stressed out now.

Try not to stress out because it will cause you to have more symptoms which act like pregnancy symptoms but there really stress related. The second just started and if your on a 30 day cycle it may not start until the 4th or so. If it hasn't started by the 5th take a home pregnancy test in the morning with your first urine of the day when your hcg levels will be at there most concentrated. Im sorry your freaking out and I wish I could help you more but as of right now you just have to try to be patient which I know is extremely hard. Good Luck and I hope it turns out for the best.

Hi. My period ended on the 14 of August and I had sex on the 21 of September which is one of my fertile days. I was scared of having unprotected sex so it only lasted for 10 second he stopped and put on a condom and a few mins after he ejaculated but not inside me.. could I be pregnant?? Am worried

Ir definitely pregnant

Hi I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I take postinor2 pill 15 hours after can I still get pregnant I don't want to get pregnant

I have unprotected sex I take postinor2 pill 15 hours after an 9 days after my breast looks a little bigger am I pregnant am confused an worried

Hi, i am 24, I had ma period on 12/06 and after a week I had sex for the first tym. I used postinor 2 5hrs after sex and a week later I noticed that my nipplesare hard and paining me and I also urinate in small quantity frequently. could this be the side effect of postinor 2. may bf n I are scared.

Hello, so what later happened, I have the same issue presently

Hi....i took one pill of p2 which is double dose will it work or not please

i had an unprotected sex and took postinor 2 at d same time within 1hour,it is 2days now and am feeling tired and having serious headache,could i be pregnant?

hi i had unprotected sex on 14 january and i had just finished my menses on 11th i took p2 on the same day and the folloeinig week i had crumps and bled and the blood was light ..its been three weeks since i took the p2 and am supposed to be having my menses this week is it possible that i am pregnant

not really possible

No dia those are the side effects cz it has ever happened to me too bt u will be better, n ur not pregnant lol