My girlfriend stopped beelding like 10th of march and due 2 urges on both sides we decided to make out the following day. However she took postinor2 that night. Now she complains dat she feels pregnant. Is it possible or is she just confused. Please reply directly to email

hey there

im not sure what you mean by make out and being pregnate?

making out is kissing and does not invoulve sex or pennetration of the penis into the vagina.

if all you did was make out then there is no way possible that she is pregnate.

does this help answer your question?

Sorry for the earlier mix up. We had sex jst a day after abortion bleeding stopped and she used postinor 2 afterwards. But she says she feels pregnant as at today. Can she be?

um so let me get this right..... your gf had an abortion then you guys had unprotected sex and ejaculated inside her. then she to a "plan B" pill afterwards.?

if so i would say your chances of pregnancy are quite low however still a slight possibility. but can i ask why, after just having an abortion after an obvioulsy unplanned pregnancy, would you even think about having unprotected sex?

let me know if my understanding is different than yours. thanks ;-)

Your understanding is d same as mine actually I was wearing a condom but dint no wen it broke. Are u saying the plan B Pills might not be effective.

Elyog,

the plan B is not 100% effective. also it depends on when you took it. if it was longer than 72 hours (3 days) after sex then its basically considered not effective.

so yes there is a chance she could become pregnate. when does she usually get her periods? are they regular?

this has a lot to do with the possibility of her being pregnate. aslo how long after her abortion did you guys have sex? thanks