Had an Abortion, one week later had unprotected sex, used 2 tablets of postinor-2,had abdominal pain, nausea and headache, one week later had unprotected sex again and immediately after sex, abdominal pain stopped. then took postinor-2 tablets again one each at 12 hours interval,did not feel any abdominal pain or headache. could i be preganant

It would be unlikely, because you did use emergency contraception.

Not all women have side effects with postinor 2 every time they use it, and some women never notice a difference.

yes you could be pregnant,i did an abortion and had sex within eights days after took the postinor 2 tablets and now i'm pregnant.

Hello marthen,

First of all you need to get yourself a little bit more informed. Since you had abortion you should have been more careful! After abortion your cervix is dilated so it is more likely that you will get pregnant if you don’t use protection. Honestly, I can’t believe that you or your boyfriend didn’t think about this and that you had let him to cum inside of you after you had abortion.

Also taking postinor 2 tablets twice in two days is not good at all. You are aware that this medication contains high dose of hormones because they need to stop ovulation!

I would pay a visit to the doctor just to make sure that everything is fine and start using protection if you are planning to continue having sex.

I took misoprostol to abort pregnancy after a week and some days i feel pain around my waist, what will i do?

hi i have the same case bt myn.is different interms of time.i had an.abortion bt after 4 weeks(wil the cervix stil be dialated after 4 weeks?) i engage in. un protected sex. bt took p2 infct 4tablet.for fear of being pregnant....could i be pregnant?

DID YOU KEEP IT? IT HAPPANED TO ME TOO

I'm in the same exact situation were you pregnant after taking the plan b ? Please help me

Please help sane exact thing happened to me.were you pregnant? How long did you wait to take the plan b?

Can I get pregnant 4 days after abortion but my boyfriend didn't cum inside me