Okay, So this is a complicated one. But I can't possibly be the only one who has had a similiar case. I'll try and keep it short

So i had sex 2 days before my period was supposed to start. He pulled out. I found a little piece of the condom that came out of me a day later.
I was worried i could be pregnant so I took the morning after pill 60 hours after sex.Which was ALSO the day I was supposed to start my period.  (I thought it was only for the "morning after" but then learned it can be taken 72 hours after)

Now, One symptom of the morning after pill is that it can delay your period for a week.
If i take it THE DAY my period might start, is it possible that It will delay it a week?

Other factors to consider:
1.I've been stressed since i found the condom piece. (stress can cause you to not have your period.)
 2. I've never kept track of my period until I started having sex so i only have one record of days. (30 days in between periods)
So, i might be irregular and not even know it.
3. it is unlikely to get pregnant right before period but NOT impossible.

I Also don't know when to take the pregnancy test...I've learned you are supposed to take it after your next missed period..
So..do i count the period i was supposed to have  2 days after sex?
Ughh.
So confusing.

Hi Doppler,

It would be very unlikely for you to get pregnant having sex two days before your period was due.  The egg would not be viable. 

The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.  Ovulation usually occurs sometime between days 11-16 of your cycle.  Day 1 is when your period starts.

So, it is unlikely that you would have needed to take the morning after pill.

Yes, the pill can make your period early or late, heavier or lighter than normal.  It is a very large dose of hormones.

You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex to take a test.  Be sure to use your first morning - wakeup - urine as it is more concentrated and will give you a more accurate result.

I doubt you are pregnant.  Hope it helps.

wow this is so weird i am littlerly freaking out about the same thing i had sex 2 days before my period and I'm on birth control and he wasn't wearing a condom but he came outside of me but I'm not sure if any was in me so i took the morning after pill 3 days after and took 2 pregnancy tests even though i thought it may be too soon since i just had sex but they said negative but i am still about 3 days late for my period,....but I'm very irregular and I've been super stressed out about this so i am hoping my period is just late...what do you think.?

I've had a similar problem!

I had my last period around the 9th November and I was a few days late as I came on on the 6th October. However, my period is a few days late, I'm not sure if this is some weird pattern or what. It could be due to stress from University work and me and my boyfriend have had a major rough patch so I've been so upset this past week, although everything is OK now. I took a test last night for pregnancy, and to my relief it was negative.

Yesterday afternoon me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, stupidly, but you know heat of the moment and all that jazz! Anyway, I went to the clinic this morning for the morning after pill and explained my situation. The nurse assured me the negative test should be some what accurate and my late period may well be due to the stress and upset I have gone through this past week. He said I should do a pregnancy test in 3 weeks to make sure this M.A.P has worked. He explained it's probably unlikely that I am pregnant due to having unprotected sex so near my period and I took the pill within 24 hours, however, this isn't always the case.

I'm just worried the M.A.P is going to delay my period even more and this will worry me even more and I'll be certain that I'm pregnant. Obviously, I won't know until a test is done in 3 weeks time but I'm just wondering do you think my period is just late due to stress etc. as I feel like I am going to come on, and have felt this for the past few days- tender breasts, minor back ache and very emotional. And, do you think I have a high chance of being pregnant from the incident yesterday?

Just need to put my mind at rest! Any help and advice will be appreciated. I've also received the mini pill now to take when my period comes along!

Thanks!

I have faced the same problem
i had sex on 16th and my period date was on 17 but i took i pills in 15hrs and now my period is delayd
is there any chance of getting pregnent?

So what happened??

I have a similar problem i had sex on the 26th feb (condom broke) took the mrning after within 2 hours and im due on the 4th march, all the signs i get for my period like swollen breasts hav disappeared. Iv tken a preg test(soon i knw) but it was neg sum1 pls ease my mind!! No sign of period

I'm wondering like crazy what happend with your situation.

You see, I'm also going thru something quite similar.  I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend Sunday(midnight) and because of work (I have a 10 hrs shift) I totally Forgot to take the after day pill, anyways..  the thing is that my period was due the day after that.  So Monday (midnight) to wake up to Tuesday I got my period just how I was supposed to, Yet i couldn't stop freaking out about me not taking the pill, so I took it (still within the 72 hrs),  today is Wednesday and I've taken the 2nd Pill. But for some reason my period has been way lighter than usual. This is not my first time taking the pill, but I also rarely use it. I've never been in this situation and it was very irresponsible on my behalf..  Did it stop because I took the pill? Is it possible for me to conceive even though I got my period on the day I was supposed to? So, do you guys think I could be pregnant?

please advise  !

ok so i literally had unprotected sex last night. my partner didn't come inside me nor did he come at all. I am due my period in 2 days. I am fairly regular and I am at the stage where the signs are beginning that my period is on its way ie a few cramps, emotional, general drab and crappy feeling etc. Would it be advised that I take the pill or should I leave it until the day after tomorrow? By that time it will have only been around 60 hours. ADVISE ME PLEASE <3

Same situation had sex a week before he ejaculate outside and then two days before my periods took pill within 4 hours..and now I m stressing out so much..also took the pregnancy test and it's negative..but I guess it's too early to take one..is there any chances of getting pregnant. I also feel menstrual pain at times but then feel it's psychotic.

Hi, i have recently had a baby 7weeks old... had protected sex condom snapped.. took morning after pill next day came on 3days after.. recently started the pill but had alot of increased vd peeing more could i be pregnany

Someone help me. I had unprotected sex, and i was sure about the sperms so i took iPill after 60hours of sex. And, i had sex before a day of my period. On 28th And the period was about to start at 29th. After the pill i had sex the next day but used a condom which was old about 5months ago. It was safe inside my money bag. But, today i guess i am spotting. Because after 28th i was having bad headaches and also my tummy was hurting. 3days i had to suffer with these things as in, i felt like vommitting i was weak. And, today i am not sure whether its my period or not. Everytime i wipe a tissue orangish and not that sticky but kinda gluey is coming out. Am i pregnant?

hi, if you have taken i-pill within 72 hours then chances of pregnancy is low. if your have slight spotting and bleeding then it may be due to i-pill. dont worry, these side effects are common after taking i-pill. if you want to test for pregnancy then wait for 3 weeks from the date of intercourse and then test for pregnancy.

Hey guys, since this happened a few months ago I was wondering if you could provide an update. I'm literally in the same exact boat, just a few months later and want to know how it all worked out.  Thanks!!

Ok I'm kinda sorta in the same boat. My boyfriend & I never use condoms & I stopped taking my birth control pills about 2 & 1/2 months ago. And all this month we've had unprotected sex but he's been using the pull out method. For 3 days straight, April 26-28, he finished inside me & 72hrs later I took plan B. Well I was suppose to get my period April 28th but haven't. Now I'm 9 days late on my period. So is there a possibility that I could have gotten pregnant within the beginning of the month since we weren't using protection & that could be the reason I'm late?? We had sex about 4 days after my period ended.