Hi, I have some questions about progesterone. Will it help me if I have estrogen dominance? How long should I use it? Does it have some side effects? Thanks

Yes, progesterone can help with estrogen dominance. Are you shore that is what you have? Some major symptoms of estrogen dominance are weight gain, breast swelling, fibrocystic breasts, premenstrual mood swings, loss of libido and craving for sweets. Progesterone reduces those symptoms. It protects against breast fibrocysts and breast cancer, helps use fat for energy and restores libido. It also stimulates osteoblast bone building, which is very good, because the most devastating side effect of menopause is loss of bone density. Here can be very helpful natural progesterone cream. If you feel the sign of bone loss, apply 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon twice a day.